And it goes on....
Over to the not so know and famous, but inspiring and bizzare
The table is made of buttons, so cool
Alice in wondeland
Someone is a really good drawer
Their is allways a seperate bath show, you just need a businesscard to get in..
Sauna in saltstone and light
The to do =)
Milan Cathedral : Duomo di Milano
Piazza del Duomo, Milan,
The Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II is the oldest shopping mall in Italy. Housed within a four-storey double arcade in the center the Galleria is named afterVittorio Emanuele II, the first king of the Kingdom of Italy. It was designed in 1861 and built by Giuseppe Mengoni between 1865 and 1877.
My absolut favorite place <3 They have it all, fashion, design, art , a vintage book and magazine store, a cafe
heart can desire.
|Corso Como, 10 20154 Milan, Italy|
Normally not a big ZARA fan but the store here has so cool interior design it is worth it
The Outdoor Cavallie club is amazing, only open in the summer time, but oh so cool...
Top Bars and Meeting Points 1. Frank in Lecco street, 1 in Venice Door Area - all nights
2. Pandenus in Tadino street, 15 in Venice Door Area, Happy Hour from 6pm to 10:30pm - all nights
3. Tasca in Ticinese Area from 7pm to 11.30pm - all nights
4. h Club>Diana in Piave street, 1 in Venice Door Area - all nights
5. Ombra de Vin in Saint Marco street in Brera Area - all nights
6. Radentsky in La Foppa square in Garibaldi street Area - all nights
7. Metropolis in Vittor Pisani, 5 in Central Station Area- all nights
8. Bobino Club in Cantore square Darsena area with live music
Best Disco Clubs
- Tuesday 9 April 2013 starting from midnight Fidelio Night at The Club in La Foppa square -
- Wednesday 10 April 2013 Just Cavalli Camoens street Sempione Park Area from 11:30pm (Guest List) -
- Thursday 11 April 2013 from 8pm Swiss Corner in Cavour square and from 11.30pm Byblos in Coriolano square -
- Friday 12 April 2013 Just Cavalli from 11:30pm (Guest List)appy Hour from 7:30pm to 10pm - thursday
Work hard play Hard !!!